Diabetes and Your Feet
Diabetes has many complications, some leading to other serious health conditions. Diabetics need to pay particular attention to their feet.
We diabetics have to take special care of our feet, or we can find them troubled in
two ways: reduced blood circulation and nerve damage.
Here’s what to look for and some prevention ideas.
If your feet are constantly cold, your legs are sore when you walk, or your feet hurt
in bed at night, you may be suffering from poor blood circulation. This, in turn, can
slow down the process of healing when you have cuts or other damage to your feet.
Staying physically active is one way to help improve your circulation. You also need
to control your blood fat and sugar levels, as well as your blood pressure. And of
course, don’t smoke.
If your feet are numb, you have a burning sensation on the soles of your feet or pins
and needles in your feet, you have signs of possible nerve damage.
Foot nerves are the longest in our bodies and are therefore susceptible to damage
by diabetes. If these nerves are damaged, the feelings are lessened, so we could
have the cuts or blisters that can lead to ulcers, and we wouldn’t even know about
Check your feet regularly to be sure there are no signs of injury. If you develop
corns or calluses, have them treated immediately by a podiatrist. Wash and dry
carefully between your toes, and keep your nails trimmed and smooth.
Everyone likes to have their feet pampered, but for us diabetics it not only feels
good, it also prevents serious health problems in the future. So book that foot
Cure New Diabetes Pain Type Herbal Natural Treatment
Ya you might have come across this diabetes pain and you don’t know the reason. For this you might have visited some of the doctors for which they might have given you n number of medications. These medications might have not cured your diabetes pain. For this reason you began to surf at net to find a solution of this so to come out of it with a natural treatment. You might be realizing now the true health problems of the people with this diabetes. Although you have told that no one knows why you now have it. Do you believe that there are answers out there and it just doesn’t make sense that doctors won’t tell you? This is a good decision.
You might go on searching it and reading number of web pages about diabetes pain treatment. You will realize that the people are just selling products that mask the problem and require you to buy their product. You can’t afford that, and even if you can, it still doesn’t tell you WHY you got it.
If any of this sounds a little familiar and you are at a point where you just want the simple truth about why you have it and how to fix it, they you can stop looking, as you have found it here.
“We want you to experience just how great it feels being healthy again. Imagine how great you will feel playing games again with the children because you have energy like you did when you were a child yourself”.
So, please read on….
Hello, My name is Mahendra and I must tell you, “I suffered a lot from past 17 years with this diabetes pain. Here I would feel great to share my experience with you regarding the treatment that I had at this center. I was worried because as this diabetes pain was not cured for more than a decade. I used to take all type of medications like allopathic, ayurvedic. But yet I could not come away of this pain. I used to have more than six tablets a day. I was fed up with these by which I turned myself to this center where I got the dietary supplements for my pain. These are working on me and its like a natural treatment with no harm at all.
“If we could show you a simple yet affective way of eliminating your diabetes pain in record time with no fuss, would you jump at the chance to do it”?
“Just imagine how good you will feel with the weight dropping off and your energy coming back by diabetes pain treatment”.
Introducing a new style of information with simple facts” Cure diabetes pain treatment forever” gets straight to the point and lets you know what you need to do to cure yourself of this illness. Finally, someone will reveal to you the truth of this, so called disease.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin. Insulin is a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed for daily life. Because diabetics have a problem with insulin, their bodies can’t use glucose for energy, which results in elevated blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia) and the eventual urination of sugar out of their bodies.
There are three main types of diabetes:
* Type 1 (insulin-dependent and previously called juvenile diabetes). Type 1 diabetes is associated with a malfunctioning pancreas, which does not produce adequate amounts of insulin. It develops most often in children and young adults.
* Type 2 (noninsulin-dependent, or adult-onset). Type 2 diabetes is associated with insulin resistant cells. It is much more common and usually develops in older adults. Type 2 diabetes is now being found at younger ages and is even being diagnosed among children and teens.
* Gestational (pregnancy-related). Some women develop diabetes during pregnancy. Although it goes away after pregnancy, these women have a higher risk for developing type 2 diabetes later in life.
Here is a list of interesting, informative, and maybe terrifying facts about diabetes:
* Diabetes is the 6th Leading cause of death in US: 150,000 per year
* 20.8 million people in US (7% of population) have diabetes
* For every person that is diagnosed, many remain undiagnosed
* 8 million people remain undiagnosed
* Newly diagnosed cases growing at an epidemic rate
* Recent information indicates diabetes growing at 6% per year
* About 176,500 people aged 20 years or younger have diabetes
* Overall, the risk for death among people with diabetes is about twice that of people without diabetes of similar age
Some diabetes symptoms include:
* Frequent urination
* Excessive thirst
* Extreme hunger
* Unusual or Unexplained weight loss
* Increased fatigue
* Sudden or Blurry vision changes
* Tingling or numbness in hands or feet
* Poor ciculation
* Poor sleep
* Feeling very tired much of the time
* Very dry skin
* Sores that are slow to heal
* More infections than usual
Complications of Diabetes
* Eye disease and blindness
* Kidney disease
* Diabetic neuropathy
* Cardiovascular disease
* Pregnancy complications
* Flu- and pneumonia-related deaths
* Sexual Dysfunction
Alternative Natural Treatments
There are several components to a natural diabetes treatment like:
6.natural supplementary diets